Actions Cause Situations
I have learned the hard way that every situation we have ever found ourselves in for our entire life was caused by an action either by you, someone else or spiritual intervention. I am sure that if you look back into every situation you have found yourself in, you can all see that this is true. When I learned this very simple thing I was Empowered!
Learning that Actions cause Situations is a very powerful lesson to have learned. It means that you now can see the patterns in your life and you can change your future. If you are finding yourself in unwanted situations you can look to see how you got there. If it was a situation caused by your own action, then you can change it. If it was cause by another you can change that too by placing people who will impact your future situations with positive Actions into your life. Either way if it is you or someone you let into your life you can change those things about you or eliminate them. Choose carefully those you let into your life because even long after they are gone they can still affect your future situations years later.
By taking control of yourself and pushing positive actions out into your future you will start having more and more positive situations. Oh hell yes you will still have some unwanted situations to deal with from your past but, just knowing that they are left overs like bad karma and that you have new ones to look forward to makes dealing with them easier and your better able to handle the bad ones when they crop up.
Once you have begun placing new positive actions and people into your life you are better able to see that when something horrific happens like having your guts ripped out when you loose your loved one or a car accident takes your physical ability, or all your money and home is gone, that it was maybe intervention correcting your life path.
Situations are the result of and action and they have only two out comes. They can be an affirmation that you are on the right path or a correction telling you to change your course. After all isn't that how God or our spiritual guides talk to us. So the next time your in a situation good or bad look to see how you got there and if it is an affirmation or correction, then act accordingly.
Wow when I learned this..... I was empowered. I can now write my own future situations and be better able to deal with what ever comes next. How cool is that. :) (taken from "Living Life Perfectly Imperfect" being written,by: Linda Pitt author of "What a Beautiful Story")
I wish you well, Coollynn :)
<script type="text/javascript">
var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28904079-1']);
_gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'blogspot.com']);
_gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
(function() {
var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();
</script>
I have learned the hard way that every situation we have ever found ourselves in for our entire life was caused by an action either by you, someone else or spiritual intervention. I am sure that if you look back into every situation you have found yourself in, you can all see that this is true. When I learned this very simple thing I was Empowered!
Learning that Actions cause Situations is a very powerful lesson to have learned. It means that you now can see the patterns in your life and you can change your future. If you are finding yourself in unwanted situations you can look to see how you got there. If it was a situation caused by your own action, then you can change it. If it was cause by another you can change that too by placing people who will impact your future situations with positive Actions into your life. Either way if it is you or someone you let into your life you can change those things about you or eliminate them. Choose carefully those you let into your life because even long after they are gone they can still affect your future situations years later.
By taking control of yourself and pushing positive actions out into your future you will start having more and more positive situations. Oh hell yes you will still have some unwanted situations to deal with from your past but, just knowing that they are left overs like bad karma and that you have new ones to look forward to makes dealing with them easier and your better able to handle the bad ones when they crop up.
Once you have begun placing new positive actions and people into your life you are better able to see that when something horrific happens like having your guts ripped out when you loose your loved one or a car accident takes your physical ability, or all your money and home is gone, that it was maybe intervention correcting your life path.
Situations are the result of and action and they have only two out comes. They can be an affirmation that you are on the right path or a correction telling you to change your course. After all isn't that how God or our spiritual guides talk to us. So the next time your in a situation good or bad look to see how you got there and if it is an affirmation or correction, then act accordingly.
Wow when I learned this..... I was empowered. I can now write my own future situations and be better able to deal with what ever comes next. How cool is that. :) (taken from "Living Life Perfectly Imperfect" being written,by: Linda Pitt author of "What a Beautiful Story")
I wish you well, Coollynn :)
<script type="text/javascript">
var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-28904079-1']);
_gaq.push(['_setDomainName', 'blogspot.com']);
_gaq.push(['_setAllowLinker', true]);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
(function() {
var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();
</script>
No comments:
Post a Comment