Other People's Actions Cause Situations in Our Life's.
I wish I would have picked people in my past that were more.... well educated in life and what it means to be human. But of course, I was not so educated back then either and I am sure they are feeling the same about my influence in their situations. I let my heart, my finances and circumstances dictate the choices of people I allowed into my life with no regard to what that person may be doing to my future situations. I am still feeling the affects of people I let into my life (via my brother) twenty years ago. Hell just read my reviews on Barns and Nobles or Amazon. How about the old boyfriend back in 1976? They are still causing unwanted situations for me and those are the ones I barely spoke to ever in 33 years. Know me personally really? I can't warn you enough about choosing people in your life wisely because, even many years later they can affect your future situations with their actions. To those you allow into your life is just like saying,"Set me up for future situations." http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-a-beautiful-story-linda-pitt/1100668181?ean=9781456068615 or http://www.amazon.com/What-Beautiful-Story-Linda-Pitt/dp/145606861X See what I mean, you never know how they will return and bite you in the ass and these are the people I rarely spoke to.
Actions, no matter if it's you, someone else or Divine Intervention, cause situations that you will find yourself in sometime in the future. Every situation you have ever had for your entire life was caused by an action. Even the unconscious ones like pretending to love someone has caused countless situations in my life and they were caused by me. Knowing who is causing the situations, good or bad, is the key to bettering your chances at more rewarding and pleasant situations in the future. Knowing that I was not being true to myself by pretending to love someone, was the action that started many unwanted situations in my life for years. So the first thing to correct was my own actions.
An action is needed to have a situation. When will you see the situation??? Well, it all depends. Some actions cause situations that happen as quickly as a moment. You smile at a stranger and they smile back. You may attend college and ten years later your using your skills. You let someone into your life for a year and their actions show up in situations twelve years later. Actions, no matter who started them cause situations I kid you not. So, choose the people you allow to affect your future situations carefully. This would be the second correction you make to better your future situations.
To be able to really work this simple principal you will need to do a little investigating. If you are finding yourself in too many unwanted situations then you will have to look and see who put the actions in place that keeps causing them. If it was you, you can correct that by putting more positive actions out into your future (even if you don't know how it will pay off or when.) Look to your talents to start guiding you. If it is a family member then distance yourself from them. Even a close life long friend may be sending you down countless detours off your own life's path. When you allow others into your life you are saying that it's OK for them to possibly detour you off your own path. Well for me I haven't that much time to waste anymore. So, I am very careful who I invest my time in and who will be allowed to affect my path.
I am eliminating those who will put negative actions into my future situations and I am aware of how I can push more and more positive actions out into my future for more pleasant situations for me. Every time you meet someone look at their intentions before you look at them. Don't judge them on appearances alone. Ask what do they want or expect from me? What can I expect from them should I invite them into my life and there for into my future situations? Please pick people who can only push positive actions into your future and you for them. If you can not completely wish them well in all they do, then leave them as acquaintances because you can probably only detour their path and your own as well.
Once you begin pushing positive actions into your future and choosing people in your life that will do the same, your future situations will get better and when those old negative situations creep up on you, will be better able to deal with them knowing that those are just past events to be dealt with and you have better ones on the way. Soon you will find that you're having more and more pleasant situations as the unwanted ones fall off.
Why is it so important to find out who is causing the unwanted situations? Because once you eliminate the you and the others in your life as possible suspects in the bad situations you will be better able to see when Divine Intervention happens in your life.
This was taken from "Living Imperfectly Perfect" being written at this very moment by : Linda Pitt/Author of "What a Beautiful Story" I wish you all well, Coollynn.
Next: Divine Intervention....
I wish I would have picked people in my past that were more.... well educated in life and what it means to be human. But of course, I was not so educated back then either and I am sure they are feeling the same about my influence in their situations. I let my heart, my finances and circumstances dictate the choices of people I allowed into my life with no regard to what that person may be doing to my future situations. I am still feeling the affects of people I let into my life (via my brother) twenty years ago. Hell just read my reviews on Barns and Nobles or Amazon. How about the old boyfriend back in 1976? They are still causing unwanted situations for me and those are the ones I barely spoke to ever in 33 years. Know me personally really? I can't warn you enough about choosing people in your life wisely because, even many years later they can affect your future situations with their actions. To those you allow into your life is just like saying,"Set me up for future situations." http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/what-a-beautiful-story-linda-pitt/1100668181?ean=9781456068615 or http://www.amazon.com/What-Beautiful-Story-Linda-Pitt/dp/145606861X See what I mean, you never know how they will return and bite you in the ass and these are the people I rarely spoke to.
Actions, no matter if it's you, someone else or Divine Intervention, cause situations that you will find yourself in sometime in the future. Every situation you have ever had for your entire life was caused by an action. Even the unconscious ones like pretending to love someone has caused countless situations in my life and they were caused by me. Knowing who is causing the situations, good or bad, is the key to bettering your chances at more rewarding and pleasant situations in the future. Knowing that I was not being true to myself by pretending to love someone, was the action that started many unwanted situations in my life for years. So the first thing to correct was my own actions.
An action is needed to have a situation. When will you see the situation??? Well, it all depends. Some actions cause situations that happen as quickly as a moment. You smile at a stranger and they smile back. You may attend college and ten years later your using your skills. You let someone into your life for a year and their actions show up in situations twelve years later. Actions, no matter who started them cause situations I kid you not. So, choose the people you allow to affect your future situations carefully. This would be the second correction you make to better your future situations.
To be able to really work this simple principal you will need to do a little investigating. If you are finding yourself in too many unwanted situations then you will have to look and see who put the actions in place that keeps causing them. If it was you, you can correct that by putting more positive actions out into your future (even if you don't know how it will pay off or when.) Look to your talents to start guiding you. If it is a family member then distance yourself from them. Even a close life long friend may be sending you down countless detours off your own life's path. When you allow others into your life you are saying that it's OK for them to possibly detour you off your own path. Well for me I haven't that much time to waste anymore. So, I am very careful who I invest my time in and who will be allowed to affect my path.
I am eliminating those who will put negative actions into my future situations and I am aware of how I can push more and more positive actions out into my future for more pleasant situations for me. Every time you meet someone look at their intentions before you look at them. Don't judge them on appearances alone. Ask what do they want or expect from me? What can I expect from them should I invite them into my life and there for into my future situations? Please pick people who can only push positive actions into your future and you for them. If you can not completely wish them well in all they do, then leave them as acquaintances because you can probably only detour their path and your own as well.
Once you begin pushing positive actions into your future and choosing people in your life that will do the same, your future situations will get better and when those old negative situations creep up on you, will be better able to deal with them knowing that those are just past events to be dealt with and you have better ones on the way. Soon you will find that you're having more and more pleasant situations as the unwanted ones fall off.
Why is it so important to find out who is causing the unwanted situations? Because once you eliminate the you and the others in your life as possible suspects in the bad situations you will be better able to see when Divine Intervention happens in your life.
This was taken from "Living Imperfectly Perfect" being written at this very moment by : Linda Pitt/Author of "What a Beautiful Story" I wish you all well, Coollynn.
Next: Divine Intervention....
Well, I think you are really on to something. 2011 was a year of situations for many of us. Since entering 2012, I have decided to "cleanse" my life, and with that my mind. These last few days I have chosen to live free of guilt and blame and to radiate love. To focus on being silent (which is tough) in situations that I normally would not. As a result, I am sleeping better! and I feel I am headed in the right direction to make 2012 a year of change and accomplishment and bettement. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is #3 of the 4 part section labled Actions Cause Situations. This part deals with others. Before it was yourself and next is Divine Intervention #4. I hope this helps everyone who reads it to see life with new eyes and to better their chances of developing their talents for more positive sitiuations in their futures. Looking forward to your comments. Love Linda
ReplyDelete