How Can We Tell When an Action was Caused by Divine Intervention?
After you have done your investigation and now you can see how you and others affect your situations, you can start working on changing all that. Day by day you can send out actions to better your future situations. You can write your own story. You can look into college courses, start and art class, find a part time job, get your bills in order, set up a simple menu plan for the next week,write a letter or phone someone and end it with humor and hope, or plan an evening with a loved one. These are all positive actions that will affect your future situations even if you have no idea how or when they will return to you. Just do it. Look to see what aspect of your life that really needs attention, money, love, human interactions or expanding your mind, then just do one thing everyday that will affect it in a positive way.
Even the smallest action will improve your chances that a pleasant situation will come about sometime in the future. Come on we have all had those unexpected positive situations that have resulted from some small positive action we have set in place some time in our past that pops up on us to surprise us.
I was working as a waitress late at night. I was waiting for the bus to come and pick up our disabled dish washer. It was dark when the bus pulled up. I stepped forward to help him onto the bus when the bus driver hopped out with a huge smile on his face.
"Why Linda Pitt, is that you?"
"Yes it's me."
He picked me up and gave me the biggest hug and when he sat me back down he said,
"I am Troy Cooper and I have had the biggest crush on you sense the third grade when you let me sit next to you on the bus."
That small act of kindness came back to me and I have added one more person who thinks on me in a positive way. The same goes for a negative action it all comes back to us. How cool is that. Now when I go out and about I do this one thing, I put on my Angel Wings. Mentally as I walk out my door I close my eyes, take a deep breath and visualize that I am unfolding my wings. I shake them loose and give them a big stretch. I have just made a mental note that I will treat all those that cross my path with the respect and thoughtfulness of an Angel.
Of course I am not Angelic by no means it just gives me something to set my emotions by as I come in contact with others like, un-judgemental, kindness, forgiveness and understanding. Visualizing the wings just helps me carry those positive thoughts throughout the day. Say to yourself,
"How would such a perfect creature act and view others?"
Then pretend you are such a creature. (WWJD?) You now are a creature that is so comfortable with yourself that you are unmoved by other's outward emotions and can only see their intentions with an understanding heart.
As with Angels, they have to judge others and how they will react to them every day but, it is with the ultimate of understanding and intelligence and that's what I strive for. Do I practice this and am I perfect at it? Not always but it's worth an effort on my part everyday to try again. And yes, I believe that all Angels, guides and spiritual teachers have a bawdy sense of humor. Come on guys, they have see it all. If there is such a creature, as Angels, then they are perfect and not one of your emotional reactions could sway them to respond in a manner that was not to your benefit or at least would lead to teach you a lesson. They would only respond to our intentions and even that is subject to understanding.
This leads me to the question, when can you tell when a situation you find yourself in is in fact one caused by Divine Intervention?
Only after you have looked at those people in your life, then to yourself and how all of them could have affected your situations. After you have made the needed judgment calls on who interacts and how much they can impact your future situations, can you begin to tell if the situation your find yourself in was caused by a Divine Intervention. Because, you have limited your list of possible suspects down to only those who have more positive actions then negative ones in your life then you will be better able to detect spiritual intervention when it happens. If it's not me and it's not you then it must be Divne.
You have learned how to take control of your future situations by pushing positive actions out into your future and have begun to write your own life story then, and only then can you see when a situation is one of Divine Intervention. Once you have eliminated the "You" and the "Others" from the list of who is causing the unwanted situations in your life there is only one possible source left, Divine Intervention.
Once you have made the cuts and put the positive actions in motion then when something happens that is out of the blue, be it horrific or wonderfully life changing, you can the see the hands of intervention at work so much more clearer because you have eliminated the noise and clutter from your life.
I was in a horrible car accident that busted me all up. I couldn't work and I lost everything I had and was forced to leave my home and my loved one, Angie. For the longest time I was lost in my losses and I couldn't see that the accident was my saving grace, a Divine Intervention. Braking my legs released me from a dangerous situation that could have resulted in my death and placed me on an even more difficult path of learning. It forced me onto that hard and difficult path one I had to take to learn and to find myself. That action caused one after another unwanted situations that tested me as it pushed me in every way possible until I could see that every one of my life situations, good and bad, had pushed and pulled me closer onto my life's path, (what I was meant to be) and there for closer to my true self, and only then did I feel the flow of my own life's path.
Years pasted and many hard situations later I came out the other side a battered writer with a smile on my face. I had made it. I know where I am going and how I will get there. I know what my gift is, it's me, and how to use it to create a rewarding life for myself, now that I can read the signs and learn the lessons from every situation I find myself in. Just ask these questions,"Who is it, why did it happen, and what does it mean, (correction or Affimation?)"
Every situation you have ever found yourself in was a result of an action put in place by either you, someone else or Divine Intervention. Every situation's outcome is either a course correction in your life path or an affirmation that your on the right path. It is your job to find out who is causing the actions so you too can see if it's you, others or if Divine Intervention has caused the situation. Wow, now you will be better able to see if the situation is a course correction or an affirmation and who to add, change or eliminate. Knowing who is causing the situations can lead to your own empowerment. That's really cool shit to know. Now empowered by this lesson, you can begin to write your own Beautiful Story.
I would love to hear from you. What you have discovered, learned and if you have looked back and recognised those past actions that caused a life changing situation for you. Better yet ....... can you identify who caused them?
I wish you well, Coollynn/ Linda Pitt author of "What a Beautiful Story". Parts of this blog where taken from "Living life Imperfectly Perfect" being written by Linda Pitt.
After you have done your investigation and now you can see how you and others affect your situations, you can start working on changing all that. Day by day you can send out actions to better your future situations. You can write your own story. You can look into college courses, start and art class, find a part time job, get your bills in order, set up a simple menu plan for the next week,write a letter or phone someone and end it with humor and hope, or plan an evening with a loved one. These are all positive actions that will affect your future situations even if you have no idea how or when they will return to you. Just do it. Look to see what aspect of your life that really needs attention, money, love, human interactions or expanding your mind, then just do one thing everyday that will affect it in a positive way.
Even the smallest action will improve your chances that a pleasant situation will come about sometime in the future. Come on we have all had those unexpected positive situations that have resulted from some small positive action we have set in place some time in our past that pops up on us to surprise us.
I was working as a waitress late at night. I was waiting for the bus to come and pick up our disabled dish washer. It was dark when the bus pulled up. I stepped forward to help him onto the bus when the bus driver hopped out with a huge smile on his face.
"Why Linda Pitt, is that you?"
"Yes it's me."
He picked me up and gave me the biggest hug and when he sat me back down he said,
"I am Troy Cooper and I have had the biggest crush on you sense the third grade when you let me sit next to you on the bus."
That small act of kindness came back to me and I have added one more person who thinks on me in a positive way. The same goes for a negative action it all comes back to us. How cool is that. Now when I go out and about I do this one thing, I put on my Angel Wings. Mentally as I walk out my door I close my eyes, take a deep breath and visualize that I am unfolding my wings. I shake them loose and give them a big stretch. I have just made a mental note that I will treat all those that cross my path with the respect and thoughtfulness of an Angel.
Of course I am not Angelic by no means it just gives me something to set my emotions by as I come in contact with others like, un-judgemental, kindness, forgiveness and understanding. Visualizing the wings just helps me carry those positive thoughts throughout the day. Say to yourself,
"How would such a perfect creature act and view others?"
Then pretend you are such a creature. (WWJD?) You now are a creature that is so comfortable with yourself that you are unmoved by other's outward emotions and can only see their intentions with an understanding heart.
As with Angels, they have to judge others and how they will react to them every day but, it is with the ultimate of understanding and intelligence and that's what I strive for. Do I practice this and am I perfect at it? Not always but it's worth an effort on my part everyday to try again. And yes, I believe that all Angels, guides and spiritual teachers have a bawdy sense of humor. Come on guys, they have see it all. If there is such a creature, as Angels, then they are perfect and not one of your emotional reactions could sway them to respond in a manner that was not to your benefit or at least would lead to teach you a lesson. They would only respond to our intentions and even that is subject to understanding.
This leads me to the question, when can you tell when a situation you find yourself in is in fact one caused by Divine Intervention?
Only after you have looked at those people in your life, then to yourself and how all of them could have affected your situations. After you have made the needed judgment calls on who interacts and how much they can impact your future situations, can you begin to tell if the situation your find yourself in was caused by a Divine Intervention. Because, you have limited your list of possible suspects down to only those who have more positive actions then negative ones in your life then you will be better able to detect spiritual intervention when it happens. If it's not me and it's not you then it must be Divne.
You have learned how to take control of your future situations by pushing positive actions out into your future and have begun to write your own life story then, and only then can you see when a situation is one of Divine Intervention. Once you have eliminated the "You" and the "Others" from the list of who is causing the unwanted situations in your life there is only one possible source left, Divine Intervention.
Once you have made the cuts and put the positive actions in motion then when something happens that is out of the blue, be it horrific or wonderfully life changing, you can the see the hands of intervention at work so much more clearer because you have eliminated the noise and clutter from your life.
I was in a horrible car accident that busted me all up. I couldn't work and I lost everything I had and was forced to leave my home and my loved one, Angie. For the longest time I was lost in my losses and I couldn't see that the accident was my saving grace, a Divine Intervention. Braking my legs released me from a dangerous situation that could have resulted in my death and placed me on an even more difficult path of learning. It forced me onto that hard and difficult path one I had to take to learn and to find myself. That action caused one after another unwanted situations that tested me as it pushed me in every way possible until I could see that every one of my life situations, good and bad, had pushed and pulled me closer onto my life's path, (what I was meant to be) and there for closer to my true self, and only then did I feel the flow of my own life's path.
Years pasted and many hard situations later I came out the other side a battered writer with a smile on my face. I had made it. I know where I am going and how I will get there. I know what my gift is, it's me, and how to use it to create a rewarding life for myself, now that I can read the signs and learn the lessons from every situation I find myself in. Just ask these questions,"Who is it, why did it happen, and what does it mean, (correction or Affimation?)"
Every situation you have ever found yourself in was a result of an action put in place by either you, someone else or Divine Intervention. Every situation's outcome is either a course correction in your life path or an affirmation that your on the right path. It is your job to find out who is causing the actions so you too can see if it's you, others or if Divine Intervention has caused the situation. Wow, now you will be better able to see if the situation is a course correction or an affirmation and who to add, change or eliminate. Knowing who is causing the situations can lead to your own empowerment. That's really cool shit to know. Now empowered by this lesson, you can begin to write your own Beautiful Story.
I would love to hear from you. What you have discovered, learned and if you have looked back and recognised those past actions that caused a life changing situation for you. Better yet ....... can you identify who caused them?
I wish you well, Coollynn/ Linda Pitt author of "What a Beautiful Story". Parts of this blog where taken from "Living life Imperfectly Perfect" being written by Linda Pitt.
This blog site has been opened up to everyone so you don't have to sign up for another account. So go ahead and blab away people.
ReplyDelete